Is your school thinking about BYOT or 1:1 technology?
We can help you to work out what you need to consider
and how you need to go about planning.
The most important considerations are:
- curriculum – the change must be driven by a desire to enable change and innovation in curriculum
- culture – the school culture must encompass willingness to follow a vision for change
Other considerations include:
- infrastructure (server or cloud, wireless coverage, internet bandwidth etc.)
- security policy (passwords, registering devices)
- device chosen (if 1:1)
- professional development
- IT support
- notifying and preparing the community
We offer single consultancy sessions or we can assist you through the process of change with a package of consultancy, parent information and professional development. In partnership with Mac and PC Doctors we can offer bulk purchases of devices with education pricing.
Devices and bundles are also available for parents to purchase if your school is a BYOD environment.